Welcome to Sierra Pacific Synod
2015 Synod Assembly
May 29-31, 2015
Sacramento, CA 95814
Be sure to check our website regularly for updates...
Online registration CLOSED.
On site (In person) registration opens on May 29 at 9 am at the Hyatt, Sacramento
Our room block at the reduced rate is no longer available. Please contact the Hyatt Regency, Sacramento for hotel reservation information at (916) 443-1234.
Click here to view Bishop Mark's Video Message about the 2015 Synod Assembly
Click here to view the Sierra Pacific Synod Voting information video
Click here for Volunteer Sign up form
Click here for Volunteer Information Form
Click here for Cookie Donation Form
- Keynote Speaker: Colleen Windham-Hughes, Ph.D., MDiv., Assistant Professor, Religion California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Bible Study Leader: The Rev. Jeffrey D. Thiemann, President and CEO Portico Benefits Services, a Ministry of the ELCA
- Pastor Ron Glusenkamp, Director of Always Being Made New: The Campaign for the ELCA
2015 Synod Assembly Documents:
(please print a copy of the following sections and bring to assembly):
- Cover: 2015 Sierra Pacific Synod Assembly "Connections"
- UPDATED!Welcome to the Assembly
NEW! Proposed Agenda - Subject to Synod Council Final Approval
Click here for an overview of Open Space Conversations
NEW! The Bishop’s Nominations for the Synod Consultation and Discipline Committees
- Amendments to Constitution and By-Laws
- NEW! Resolutions
Proposed conference realignment-2015
- Financial Information and Synod Audit
- Governing Documents
NEW! Standing rules of order for assemblies 2015 (Please note proposed amendments)